News Ticker

Unearthed: A Portrait Series

May 30, 2013 // 0 Comments

By Jacob Byk Zion Christian Cemetery, the first all-black cemetery in Memphis, Tenn., was tucked away in a forest, neglected and overgrown. Forgotten but not gone, people [...]

Forgotten but not Gone

May 23, 2013 // 0 Comments

Words by Daniel Moore Photos by Jacob Byk This spring, 17 Kent State students once again helped a community uncover its past – in an attempt to understand its present. In a [...]

An Interview with Chris Webby

May 1, 2013 // 0 Comments

Words by Rachel Campbell If you scan through my iPod, you are going to be faced with about 95 percent rock, alternative and indie. The other 5 percent consists of Ke$ha, [...]

Tom Cruise saves Earth (again)

April 29, 2013 // 0 Comments

Oblivion is a futuristic sci-fi flick, taking place in a post-apocalyptic Earth. Tom Cruise is a stud. I like him in the same way I like Nicolas Cage. When I bought my ticket [...]
1 31 32 33 34 35