6th Street Vintage to Premiere Fall Expo

Courtesy of Tyra Sledge

6th Street Vintage will premiere its fall style expo this Saturday, Nov. 4, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at The Gallery of Artfully Phi in Cleveland. 

The event will give those who love all things fashion some inspiration for the colder weather approaching. 

Owner of 6th Street Vintage, Tyra Sledge, started the brand in 2013 with a focus on creating a sustainable business driven by fashion as a vintage curator. Since then, the brand has grown and now led her to her shows and beyond. 

“All of the pieces were carefully sourced from thrift stores, flea markets and estate sales,” Sledge said. “Mostly all the pieces are upcycled to fit a more modern style using repurposed garments and other textiles.” 

Tickets went on sale in early October, but spectators are still able to purchase tickets until the day of the event. General admission tickets are $25 and VIP tickets are $65. 

Those who purchase VIP tickets will be able to arrive at the show an hour early and have a spread of items from charcuterie to dessert, along with priority seating.  

“Normally I have spring shows, however I wanted to showcase my collection of outerwear created from various blankets and other textiles,” Sledge said.  

Although this isn’t her first show, the pieces Sledge creates are constantly changing and evolving with the seasons.