The R.E.P.O.R.T. #2

Andrea Kennat

Welcome back to The R.E.P.O.R.T! Thanks for coming back to see what I am up to. I have so much to share with you all this week. 

Reading

This week I have been reading A Court of Silver Flames” which is the last book by Sarah J. Maas’ in her series “A Court of Thorns and Roses” or “ACOTAR” for short. Spoiler alert: This book is all about Feyre’s sister Nesta who has become super shut-off from the world, her family and friends after the Hybern war. Feyre and her family are on a mission to bring purpose back into Nesta’s life. This book is my third favorite in the series so far, and I like that it is a mix of action, comedy, romance and self-reflection all wrapped up into a fantasy book.  

Eating

During the weekend, I went to Trader Joe’s and found some super awesome snacks that I think everybody should try. These snacks include sour Scandinavian swimmers, mini pumpkin moose cakes, and Trader Joe’s version of Takis, their rolled corn tortilla chips. These snacks have been my go-to as of late and I would go as far as to say they are the perfect treats for sitting down and watching Halloween movies.  

Playing

I recently got a yoga membership at One Love Yoga in Kent, and I have been absolutely loving it. Scheduling classes holds me accountable and makes working out more fun. I have also found that doing yoga in the morning before class makes me calmer and more productive throughout the day.  

Obsessing

My current obsession this week is shopping. This is a good and a bad thing, my purchases have brought me great happiness, but my wallet is not as happy. I decided to get myself some new books from Barnes and Noble as a reward for finishing the ACOTAR series.  

Recommending

My biggest recommendation right now that I have been telling everyone about is the “American Eagle Dreamy Drape Super High-Rise Baggy Wide Leg” pants. These pants come in so many colors and go with everything. They are extremely comfy, while still looking professional enough that you could also wear them to work or school.  

Treating

This week I have been treating myself to new skincare products. This week I bought Olaplex shampoo and conditioner, and it has been great for my hair. It is definitely on the pricey side, but it has made my hair so soft and smooth that I definitely think that it is worth the extra money.