The R.E.P.O.R.T #1

Andrea Kennat

Welcome to the R.E.P.O.R.T, where I will be telling you all about what I have been reading,  eating, playing, obsessing over, recommending and treating myself to each given week.  

Reading

This week I have been out of my month-long reading slump, and I have resumed reading the A  Court of Thorns and Roses series. Spoilers ahead: A Court of Mist and Fury had a very  intriguing enemies-to-lovers trope that I thought added to the plot of the series as a whole and this book ended on a cliffhanger, so I had to jump right into A Court of Wings and Ruin, which so far has been super action filled and reads quickly for such a big book.  

Eating

Currently, I have discovered that my favorite snack is string cheese. This is a snack that I ate all  the time when I was a little kid, so eating it again has given me a blast from the past.  Additionally, it is a great snack just to throw in your bag and eat on the go when you are having a  super busy day.  

Playing

Zach Bryan released a new EP this week titled “Boys of Faith,” which features Noah Kahan and  Bon Iver. I love all three of these artists, so this EP has been playing on repeat on my speakers at  home while I’m doing homework , and in the car while I drive to work.  

Obsessing

My current obsession is watching “Game of Thrones.” My boyfriend and I have been binge-watching this series for about two months and we are finally on the eighth season. All my days end  with watching an episode or two of this awesome drama and action-packed show that keeps you on your toes and is completely unpredictable. 

Recommending

Something that I would recommend to everyone who appreciates a good pair of jeans is Lee’s  Legendary High-Rise jeans. I just got a pair a week ago and I have already worn them a  handful of times. They are a little bit stretchy and have super wide legs, so they are extremely  comfortable, and they go great with any crewneck or sweatshirt and are perfect for this incoming fall weather.  

Treating

The thing that I treated myself to this week is a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food ice cream.  This flavor has been my dad’s go-to for years.I have never tried it because the name threw  me off, but I think that it has the perfect balance of sweet and salty from the swirls of salted caramel. Also, life is way too short to not treat yourself to a nice pint of ice cream.